Thickness Measurement Solutions
for Your Lithium-Ion Coating and Calendering Lines
Ultra-thin materials require measurements with very high accuracy
Non-contact measurement protects your sample by avoiding the compression effect caused by micrometers. Your samples are protected and your results are accurate (up to +/- 1 micron) and reliable.
MG1 installed on a coating line
In-line installation for continuous thickness measurements.
MGX measuring coated electrode material
Benchtop thickness measurement solution
Monitor in Real-Time
See thickness measurement results in real-time as your line continues to run.
Seamlessly Integrates with Your Lines
Mate Gauge effortlessly connects to your control system, unlocking a new level of quality control and optimization.
Build Better Batteries
High accuracy and minimal variance mean higher tolerances, enabling creative new battery designs.
Upgrade Your Battery Manufacturing Plant Today!
Contact us to learn about how Mate Gauge can take your plant to the next level.
Non-contact thickness gauges consistently outperform commonly used manual measurement tools.
Manual thickness measurement tools, such as calipers and micrometers, are widely used primarily due to their low cost and familiarity. However, more and more companies are turning to modern laser gauging techniques as a proven way to increase the efficiency and quality of their processes and products.
Our offline measurement gauge for coated electrodes and pouch cells
- Our smallest benchtop
- Laser thickness measurement that's ready to go out of the box
- Flexible design that's equally at home in the testing lab and the factory floor
Compact, lightweight inline gauge for coating and calendering lines
- Easy to set up and maintain
- An affordable solution for small to mid-sized facilities with limited floor space
Do you have a thickness measurement challenge?
We're here for our customers throughout the entire process - from initial proof of concept to post-commissioning support.
It all begins with a conversation.
- Tell us about your production and thickness measurement challenges.
- Once we know more about you, we'll walk you through potential solutions.
- We can also discuss sending you samples or setting up a demo test.