Thickness Measurement Solutions for Wood & Building Products
Mate Gauge Upgrades Your Sanding,
Press, Peeling and Finishing Lines
Don't lumber behind the competition.
Be an industry leader!
Take your quality assurance to the next level with Mate Gauge.
Our non-contact laser gauge solutions measure the thickness throughout the length of your boards or sheets, reducing waste and ensuring a high quality product - every time.
We've got options! Choose from thickness ranges up to 2 inches and width ranges up to 8 feet.
Measure with Accuracy
Non-contact measurement ensures accurate results while reducing maintenance costs.
Ensure your press and sander are operating soundly with reliable measurements.
Improve Efficiency & Quality
Reduce waste material with continual thickness monitoring, allowing you to reach your quality goals.
Upgrade Your Plant Today!
Contact us to learn about how Mate Gauge can take your plant to the next level.
Non-contact thickness gauges consistently outperform commonly used manual measurement tools.
Manual thickness measurement tools, such as calipers and micrometers, are widely used primarily due to their low cost and familiarity. However, more and more companies are turning to modern laser gauging techniques as a proven way to increase the efficiency and quality of their processes and products.
Our longest benchtop measurement gauge for offline quality checks
- Laser thickness measurement that's ready to go out of the box
- Capable of measuring panels up to 80" long
- Flexible design that's equally at home in the testing lab and the factory floor
Wide-stroke inline gauge for sanding & finishing lines
- Mounts seamlessly onto your line
- Available with 1, 3, or 5 sensor heads for maximum panel coverage
- Perfect for wide format panels
- Up to 80 inches of stroke length
Compact, lightweight inline gauge for moulding and planing lines
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Traversing sensor setup for complete surface coverage
- An affordable solution for small to mid-sized facilities with limited floor space
Do you have a thickness measurement challenge?
We're here for our customers throughout the entire process - from initial proof of concept to post-commissioning support.
It all begins with a conversation.
- Tell us about your production and thickness measurement challenges.
- Once we know more about you, we'll walk you through potential solutions.
- We can also discuss sending you samples or setting up a demo test.